Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Quickie w/ Freebies

Hiya peeps

Shuna here

Let me first apologize because this is going to be a drive by post! 

I am completely pooped here

Actually I am kinda overwhelmed with a new grade, new curriculum, new standards and a ridiculously large class! 


I did however wanted to share two freebies with you that have been sitting on my computer F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!

Click each pic to scoop them up

Alphabet Tracing Cards
This is a simple beginning center that is perfect to use at the beginning of the year. This is a center that I use to help my students get used to centers at the beginning of the year. All you have to do is attach these to a binder ring and you are ready to go. 

Pocket Chart Sort for Upper and Lowercase Letters
This is also another beginning station that I have my students do. These cards can be used for upper and lowercase sorting and sorting letters in students name. 

Enjoy

Peace out Peeps

I promise next time won't be a quickie :)

Pin It
post signature

9 comments:

  1. I just recently decided I want to add a handwriting center this year...hello, perfect!!! Thanks Shuna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies!! And I'm sure you'll settle in nicely in all your new this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shuna, I have been unable to get your "freebies" of your beginning alphabet tracing and pocket chart. Is there another way for me to get these freebies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, are you not able to click each picture to get the freebie.

      I just double checked and it is working for me.


      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the awesome freebies! So glad that you are blogging again. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for the beautiful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What better way to start the schoolyear than to get those freebies! Teachers who want to update their stuffs will surely find these giveaways very useful...especially those who are teaching in preschool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tracing cards!!! Thanks for sharing-pinned. Good luck this year in class, you look like such a wonderful teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...