Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Look Back at My Week and Morning Bright

Hiya there Peeps

Shuna here

Anyone celebrating that Fall is here?!

I love the fall weather

I love the fall colors

I love the falling leaves

I love the crisp, cool air

Tights season is almost here

Anyhoo

October morning work is posted! 
A little later than usual
A cord and a sprained wrist are to blame
But better late than never, right?!






Last week we finished up our Pete the Cat week

It was a blast and the kiddos were rocking and grooving all week

We also had a little alphabet fun. On Friday I told the kiddos that we were going to practice making our letters using our bodies. Oh, you should have seen the looks.
How are we going to do that?!
I told the kiddos we were going to practice our alphabet skills as well as practice working together.
The kiddos had to figure out how to make their letter WITHOUT talking!
Here the kiddos were making one of our focus letters of the week!
It was fun to see their little minds working to figure out how they could make the letter.

Click the pic to download my plans
*Make sure to click around there are a couple of freebies here*




Literacy Centers
Click to download my center plans
*Make sure to click around there are 3 freebies here*

{I forgot to link the Pete the Cat retelling pieces in the plans---whoops---- you can get the freebie HERE}

Check out these other Pete-tastic things we used this week

From Donna @ Peace, Love and Learning

Guided Drawing from Heidi


More Pete Fun from Heidi

Happy Teaching

Peace Out Peeps

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...