Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Good Bye Poem Freebie

Hiya there peeps
Shuna here
This is going to be a really short post today.
I have been busy getting ready for my first day of school, which is tomorrow by the way.
I am excited but a little scared
Anyhoo
I redid my Good Morning and Goodbye poems.
I use the good morning one as a way to start our day and get the kiddos focused before the day begins.
The goodbye poem I use as a way to get everyone settled before we leave for the day.
You can get the Good Morning poem here


If you grab the freebie I would love for you to leave me some feedback :)
You can get this poem HERE

On another note

I created a Freebie landing page so that it will be easy to find all of my freebies that I host off site.

Click the pic or the freebie tab at the top




Peace out Peeps

Wish me luck on my first week! 




13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My littles do too! The have a conniption fit if I forget to the do the poem one day!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to use the good-bye poem...thanks a bunch! Best wishes on your first day tomorrow....we started August 1st!! YIKES! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to use this! THANKS! We've already been in school for 17 days...YIKES! Best wishes for your first day tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I love both your poems. The visuals will really help my little four year olds. They will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great first day!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great first day of school! I use those goodbye poems with my nieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to thank you for your offer of Freebies. I had been looking for the good-bye poem to download and was thrilled to not only find it but the good morning poem! They are downloaded and ready for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the sweet comment! Enjoy the poems

      Delete
  8. Shauna, I absolutely love this freebie! Is there any way you could do a massive favour for me and change the spelling of the last one to "ciao ciao brown cow." I teach in Italy and would love to have it in Italian!

    Emer

    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your class is sweet and your week goes well! Thank you for sharing your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from the Manic Monday Classroom Freebies linky - my fav is the Adios Hippos. You've inspired me to look into setting up a freebies tab on my blog too, do you have any pointers?

    :)
    Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog designer set up the tab for me and every time that I update it I open the draft post in Windows live and just grab the new html code and paste it in blogger

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...