Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, June 20, 2013

FB Fan Freebie plus a New Pack

Hiya there peeps

Shuna here

Someone please tell my brain that it is on summer break

Seriously, it is like I am not even on break

My alarm still sounds at 5:20

I get up by 7 and

work ALL day!!!!

My brain will NOT stop

So the result of an overactive brain is decor for my new classroom

Exhibit A


I spent my morning making this cute transportation clip chart and editable sub list.

I had a tiny room and by the end of the year it seems like all the paper had taken over so this year my goal is to streamline everything

Anyhoo

If you would like

You can check it out here 

Exhibit B

I have been working for the last couple of hours getting my fan freebie widget up on FB. 

I think I have finally figured it out

Hop on over and check it out


Peace Out Peeps

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I've been spending what seems like 8 hours a day working on new projects for TpT. It's a full time job by itself, but I love having the time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Shuna! I have yet to use that font in anything but I love it on your cover!!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...