Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Everything Center Pack, A Freebie Update and a Sale!

Hiya there peeps

Shuna here

I hope you are enjoying your summer

Can you believe it is slipping away so quickly

I mean HELLO

it is the end of June

Stop the presses

When did that happen?!

Time to get back to planning for school.

After July 4th it is down hill from there

I will be going to my classroom trying to get it set up

Since I am new to the school I know that I am going to have to do a lot of purging in my new room

Anyhoo

If you have been following my blog you know how much I love centers. They are my favorite part of the day.

If you have never done centers before they can be a bit overwhelming 

but they are so worth it because they allow your students to explore and learn in ways that are fun and engaging to them. 

They also build great social skills like cooperation, sharing and problem solving. 

I love planning centers for my students and watching them explore, is awesome

My room looks like a hurricane during centers but the kiddos so enjoy the time

One of my coworkers asked me to make a center pack for them...LAST YEAR

and I am just now getting finished with it

This puppy has taken me forever to finish

I wanted it to be a guide for new and veteran teachers alike to show how to set up and implement centers. 

I am happy to say that I think I accomplished just that





You can check out this pack here


If you are looking for a more ink friendly version I also have this pack available in white with dots of color


You can click here to check it out

Moving on

I updated another atrocious freebie!

I made some general center recording sheets, my first year of teaching, that I shared on here

Umm if you downloaded it I am so, so sorry

Please don't hold it against me

I had no idea what I was doing

Anyhoo, if you would like the new and improved version 

Click away







I  along with  some my KINDERLAND friends are hosting a 1 day sale!

I know that July is going to be crazy nuts with trying to get my room set up
so  I am going to be shopping too!
You can also get everything you need for the school year while it is on SALE!

My store will go on sale Sunday morning till 12 Sunday night CST time

Click the pic to get your SHOP on


Are you following me on Blog Lovin'?



That is all for now

Peace out Peepers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...