Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 6, 2013

What's New and a Sale

Hiya there Peeps

Shuna here

It is Teacher's Appreciation Week


Does your school do anything special?

At my school the kiddos do something special for the teachers everyday

Today was bring your teachers flowers day

I had a kiddo bring me in some flowers this morning

He smiled bright and said, "Ms. Patterson these are for you!" 

I thanked him and went to lay them on my desk when he summoned me back

"Hey, Ms. Patterson," he said

you know what

What, hunny

They are FAKE

Umm okay

Thanks

Was my reply

They are fake so you can keep them forever!

Aww kinders aren't they sweet

S.O.M.E.T.I.M.E.S

Anyhoo

Have you heard?

There is a sale going on

I don't know about you but I have a slight problem when it comes to shopping

When someone says sale I come running

I know that I can't be the only one


The fun starts at midnight tonight!

Don't miss this one

Here are a couple of new packs that I just uploaded 







Peace Out Peeps

2 comments:

  1. My Mom taught me in 5th grade as well as every day of my life. She is the reason I became a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny story! :) love the new awards pack!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...