Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our Week in Kinderland!

 Hiya there peeps

Shuna here

Oh, my word! We have 8 days left and I don't know if I am going to make it

Seriously 

Between the stress of getting together the kinder program

Living out of boxes

and the overall stress of this year

I am banging my head up against a wall

I can make it.....

I hope

Anyhoo 

We have been having some fun in Kinderland these past few weeks

Check out some of the awesome that went on in room 11

We finished up our Worm Unit

Here are some crafts that my teaching partner came up with 

Aren't they cutie pooties 


We have been hard at work reviewing and making sure that we are ready for first grade

I use these sheets for morning work and they kiddos love them!

Easy Peasy 


In math we have been reviewing Place Value

The kiddos make Little Dinos for our Place Value on Fire display

Aren't they cute?!


The kiddos picked a number and demonstrated that number using cut up post it notes!

They turned out so cute




I got the Dinos here from Tracey 


2 comments:

  1. Shuna,
    I am right in there with ya! My room is chaotic right now, and I am trying to make the last few days of school as fun as can be! Love your little dino place value guys! So smart using post-it notes! :)
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 Days!!! (!) You can do it! We still have 5 WEEKS. Help!
    Cute AM work-- Just wishlisted it.
    Karen
    Mrs. Jones’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...