Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebies

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Peepers

Shuna here

It is that time again

Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebies

I know I am late

One of these days I am going to get this post out on the first day of the month

but that would be too much like right, wouldn't it

Anyhoo

Here are my 10 picks for the month of May

Make sure to stop by and leave a little love if you pick up these fab freebies


 Click each pic to get the freebies














Click here for the Digi Paper

Click here for the Bubbly Frames and Digi Paper

Clck here for the clipart

Okay that is all for now peeps

Peace Out

How many more days do you have till summer break?


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for searching out these wonderful freebies! Love them!!!
    Missie in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finding all these wonderful goodies!! Love me some free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, love the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shuna thanks so much! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! Thanks for sharing my freebie! Love all your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shuna,
    I just found your blog and LOVE it! :) It just made me smile as I was reading it. I love the way you write! I would love you to stop over to my blog if you ever get a chance. I just started one. LOVE all your ideas. Those worms you made may be one of my favorites!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...