Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky


Hiya there peeps

Shuna here

I am linking up with on of my very best blogger friends

Latoya from Flying into First Grade

She is having a super cute linky



This week's topic is our initials

Here goes

My first initial is L

Not S by the way


is for my newest pair of leopards! I am just in love with them!


Y'all know I love shoes right

I also have these cutie pooties 




But that is neither here nor there


My middle initial is Y

Which is kind of a sucky letter

I love, love, love

Berry Berry Good Frozen Yogurt


It seriously is like heaven in a cup!


is for lots and lots of bright Patterns

cute tights otherwise known as Pantyhose 

a small peak at my collection

I have over 50 pair

eeks!


and

Perfume



Yes I have a problem I know

and of course

all my peeps and peepers



6 comments:

  1. I love your post! Thanks for linking up! I am jealous of your shoes. When we do have a blogger meet up I am going shopping with you!!!!
    Latoya
    Flying into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...inquiring minds want to know...what does the "L" stand for :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shuna! You and your pantyhose! LOL! And those SHOES! Girl...those are Dan...ger...OUS!! Just FIERCE! :0) Thanks for sharing a peek at the fun you have when you're not on here! ;) Hee hee! :) Loved it all! :)

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes!!! Seriously love them!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl!!!! Those shoes are fierce! I'd love to go shopping with YOU, lol!!! You can't beat the fun of shoe shopping! =)

    ~Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes, I would probably kill myself trying to walk in them. I am high heel impaired. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...