Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Brain Breaks { Task Cards Tuesday Freebies and More}

Hiya there peeps

Shuna here

Spring Fever is in the air

and so are my allergies

I can already feel it

I love this time of year but my nose doesn't

This week is our last major break till the end of the school year

That means two whole months of school 

The kiddos start getting anxious and so do I

The next two months are going to be crazy

Someone might have a major breakdown

Anyhoo

To help my littles with their spring fever I tend to do a lot of brain breaks with my kiddos

Here are some of my favorites

Anything by Mr. Harry!




Can you believe I just discovered him?!

Boy was I missing out

This one is a favorite of my kiddos



I also use these for those indoor recess days



There are about 20 sample videos on the website that I use when we are stuck inside

The kiddos love them

but boy does it work them out


You can also check out a ton of pinterest boards here 

Moving on

Here are a couple of freebies that I have just finished!

Hope you enjoy them

I would love to know what you think

March Pocket Chart Sentences
Students build 5 sentences and record them on their recording sheet

This week's task cards!

We started working on time last week  and will continue after Spring Break

There are two different sets for each skill
This set is the

Telling Time to the Hour {Read}

Telling Time to the Hour {Draw}

Telling Time to the Half-Hour {Read}

 Telling Time to the Half-Hour {Draw}

Here is the last set for the CVC words series

Click here to get the Lucky Sound Cards {Beginning}

Flip the Vowel Cards {Medial/Vowels}

and the last set



Whew that was a lot

Hope you enjoy

I would love for you to leave me a chirp

Peace Out Peepers



Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the freebies! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebies! Working on our time unit now - perfect *timing*!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    Learning is for Superstars is on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these task cards!! I use the cvc words series cards each morning for some warm up activities...my kids love them! Thanks for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just discovered harry???? LOVE HIM!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the freebies, they look great! However, I am feeling really dumb - I can not figure out the Gold at the End cards. Am I missing something?
    Thanks!
    Cathyg11agmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So many fantastic freebies I don't even know where to begin! Thanks so much! Have a fantastic week!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the movement/music links. We take dance breaks pretty regularly in my first grade classroom, but I'm getting tired of doing the same songs over and over. LOVE getting connections to NEW (or forgotten) songs ... I'm trying one tomorrow for sure! Also - thanks for the March sentence freebie. So generous of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shuna, thank you for the Brain Break links! Now that it is spring, there is A LOT of rain so being able to pull these up quickly will be awesome!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the Brain Breaks! I will have to use them when we get back from Spring Break. Thanks for the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! These are great. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...