Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 11, 2013

10 Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebies for March


Hiya there Peepers

Shuna here

So 

I know that I am a little late with the fan-ta-bu-lous freebies this month


Umm I really don't have a great excuse

So I am not going to even try to make up one

So lets get down to business

Welcome to the March List of Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebies



So the first freebie is from one of my blogger friends


Just released 2 more cute fonts

I have a small obsession with fonts



Click here to pick these two up for free


We are going to begin contractions after Spring Break and while I was searching for some resources I came across these






Number 3 a super cute craftivity

This cute craft from Lindsey from The Teacher Wife


The cute Number Talks from Katie King will make the perfect discussion starters for math



The next blogger

I am sure you know

If your have ever visited you know it is all about glitter and mustaches

Check out Greg's awesome freebie page that he updates weekly

Here is a small sampling of what he has on his freebie page




What's a Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebie list without clipart

Not a very effective one in my book

I have a small, minute addiction to clipart

In fact I am even a card carrying member of


Click the button above to get your own badge of honor!

Ashley has a cute roll and cover game as well as some fabulous digi paper

Click the Friday Freebie button to score those



Ashley also have some cutie pootie frames that I just adore


Easter is just around the corner and these bunnies are oodles of cuteness



I love this last set! My boys will flip for this



We are just learning how to tell time in my class and these are two packs that I have used



The next blogger I absolutely love

Click the pic to check her out



Click here to get both packs 

Last one for today is my a MS buddy!



Make sure that you show a little love if you pick up some freebies

Peace Out Peeps

Happy Teaching

or if you are on break like me

Happy relaxing!





6 comments:

  1. Hey Shuna,
    Thanks so much for this list of amazing freebies!
    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great list of freebies; you saved me a lot of time!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    FB page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your Spring Break! Yes, you read it right...I was born and raised in California and moved to Mississippi 4 years ago to teach. I teach in the Delta and I LOVE it! I noticed there are a few of us MS teachers when I linked up with Fifth in the Middle...shall we have a meet-up this summer?!

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great post! I will be on Spring Break the next few weeks. I forgot you were from MS. My sis lives all the way at the top in Southaven MS out side of Memphis.
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all these great ideas, I just found out I will be teaching Kindergarten in the fall, for the first time. I love your stuff. I do need help though...I am trying to put a border/frame on a colour/design background and I don't know how to get rid of the white box around the border. Can you give me instructions on how to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great bunch of freebies...thanks for the heads up on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...