Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Right Now

Hiya peepers 

Shuna here


I am linking up with Kathleen from Growing Kinders

a little late albeit but better late than never right?


I am loving my recent purchases

Yall know I shop way too freakin much right?!

Well I scooped up a few things today

including these



and a couple of these

 See a theme? I like lots of prints

Anyhoo

I am also loving
My new fav new polish color Jade is the New Black by OPI


I am also loving being 10 pounds down

Woo Hoo me




I'm loving these shows


                                 
I am loving listening to Pandora right now


Hop on over to link up and share what you are loving right now

In other news I just finished up these two new packs




Peace Out Peepers
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So excited to have found your blog! Gotta' love the linky parties! So excited to share ideas with you. Don't cha love blogging?! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! I'm a shoe addict (and clip art addict, and chocolate addict...okay my list could go on!)

    You look so cute and bubbly in your pic! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those super cute dresses too!! AND I'm loving your CVC pack!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of your newest followers! I LOVE your blog! Thanks for letting me visit.
    Sherry
    http://sherrymarieandrighetto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love me some Kirk Franklin too! I work out and run to the Nu Nation Project! Old school I know but I LOVE it and it's upbeat and keeps me rocking out while running! I love your new units. SUPER cute!
    Karen Rowland
    Adventures With Firsties

    karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...