Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Task Card Tuesday {Freebie}

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here

Not much time today to blog

This girl is tired 

My right eye is getting really sleepy 

It is in a heated argument with the left eye

I do believe that the righty is winning

This is going to be a quickie

Like a wham, bam, thank ya .......

Umm is that too far left for an education blog?!

Anyhoo

Here is your set of Task Cards for this week

These are to practice sound sub

This set focuses on subbing the beginning sound to create a new word

There are 12 cards in all

Here is the March Set


and if you would like to review this skill at other times of the year here is the generic set



Click here to check out the medial sound cards 
What  set of task cards would you like to see?

Leave me a comment and tell me what set you would like 

Don't forget to enter my bday giveaway

You could win 5 items of your choice from my store

Click the pic to check it out


Peace Out Peepers


19 comments:

  1. Hi, Shuna! What font do you use for the main body of your blog? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie! I'm sure my kids will love it =) They like flipping the vowel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for task cards, it's the skill we are working on!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie! How about a set with changing the end sound?

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    FB page

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the task cards. maybe rhyming cards? vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your freebie and how have I missed your blog? I found it on Classroom Freebies. I'm definitely your newest follower :) Oh, happy birthday!!!! Probably a little late, but better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya!

      So glad you found my little corner of the web

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday and thanks for the great freebie!!

    Nicole
    Teaching's a Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the terrific freebies. Those sound subs are tricky for some of my kiddos!! Can't wait to put these cards to good use!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the awesome freebie! Happy birthday!

    :)
    Carolyn
    Nurturing Noggins

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the freebie! I love your blog...very cute! I found your blog through Maniac Mondays. Excited to stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Lucky Sounds Task Cards ... perfect for St. Patrick's Day! Thanks so much for sharing them! I featured your task cards as the Free Printable of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow and on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this freebie with us. I appreciated it.

    regards recevoir des échantillons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...