Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 11, 2013

Hanitizer

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here

Do you know what hanitizer is?

If you teach Kindergarten you should know what this is


My kiddos always say this

Student: I need hanitizer

Me: No honey, sanitizer

Student: hanitizer

Me: /s/, /s/, /s/ sanitizer

student: hanitizer

Me: No baby remember when we talked about beginning sounds

The letter s say /s/ and the letter h says /h/

When we say the word sanitizer we hear the /s/ sound

Now  what is the word

Student: I got it now

Me: what is it

Student: /ssssssssssssssssss/ HANITIZER

Me: {Hangs head and just points}

Just go get some

This pin says it all


Do your students drink the darn sanitizer?

Not literally drink 

But I swear my students act like their hands are super thirsty

They pump and pump and pump

They rub

Pump

Drip 

and pump again!!!!

Do they not know how much sanitizer cost

We were going through a bottle a week

I was spending too much money on sanitizer 

Which seriously could have bought me a new pair of shoes

Not like I need anymore

I went to the mall to pay a bill and I walked out with these puppies


Cute right

The first day I wore these I went the whole day without knowing about the serious coolness that was going on in the back

I was walking down the steps on my way home

kicking up my feet like a horse

saying hey, hey, hey

check out this fun-ness going on in the back

Needless to say I almost fell face forward down the steps!

Anyhoo back to the sanitizer

I saw a pin of this a while ago but can't find it anymore

This in no way is my original idea

All you need is a simple 


And you are all set


Try it!

You will love it

and you will even save enough money to buy a new pair of shoes!

Peace out peepers









9 comments:

  1. This totally cracked me up, Shuna :) Thanks for sharing the great tip, too! Off to gather some rubber bands...
    and the shoes..........wow :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kinders always say "hanitizer" too! I have been using the rubber band trick for a while and it does help a lot in the classroom.

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cute post. Of course I have heard of hanitizer. It's so cute I don't even fight it anymore. Love the shoes...where from? Love me some printed flats (Old Navy is a great place for them). Using the rubber band trick tomorrow.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me laugh! I have a student who takes "hanitizer" one step further and always calls it "sand hanitizer..." We have stopped fighting that battle, lol!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was on my way home from the store when I read your post....I immediately asked my back seat 4 yr. old "what's that stuff you use to wash your hands when you don't have water"....She says "oh you mean hanitizer??" Yup...that's it! :) I was going to mention the rubberband trick to help you out, but ....if you want it to look cuter you can always borrow the said 4 yr old's pretty hair ties, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At my school, we call it "Magic Soap"...I have no idea when this started, but my kids know what it is and will also refer to it as "hanitizer" or "anitizer" lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. so funny! The kids just discovered my "new" (which means it was hiding) yummy scented hanitizer.... my room smells so sweet now! They bathe in it:)
    LOVE the shoes!
    Julie
    Primary Pointe

    ReplyDelete
  8. My class calls "hand sanitizer"...."san hanitizer"

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put rubber bands on all my hanitizer today and it caused quite a stir. It really is brilliant!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...