Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Compound Words {Freebie}

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here

So

Tomorrow  is my bday!

Whoo Hoo

I am getting old!

Gray hair is in my near feature!

These bones don't work like they use to

Make sure you check back tomorrow for a special bday surprise

Anyhoo

I just finished up this puppy

It has seriously taken me for.ev.er!

Here it is

My mini pack for introducing compound words

I created this little diddy to really focus on that compound words are two words that individually 

have separate meanings but when they come together they make a new word!

There are 18 unique compound words included plus a bonus acitivty

Click the pic if you would like to check it out


Here are some awesome videos that I have used to jazz up my lesson








Now on to the freebie

Compound Words Task Cards

These could make a great write the room center

A recording sheet is also included

I planned to make more of these to include in the pack 

but I got really tired of looking at that thing

I mean seriously it took me all of 3 weeks to finish up that darn thing

I need to find my mojo

I think someone killed it!

Where is summer break?!

Anyhoo 


Okie dokie

Peace Out Peeps

Make sure you come visit me tomorrow

I might have a birthday gift for ya!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Shuna!
    We have the same birthday! I am also celebrating with my kinders the 100th day. Lots of good things happening tomorrow!
    Happy Birthday!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you have the same bday as me you must be pretty awesome!

      Happy early bday

      I will be enjoying my day off

      Delete
  2. Your posts make me smile. Thanks for the freebie! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome

      Glad you can use the freebie

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the freebies and for the video clips. I haven't seen those and will be using them for sure!

    Happy early birthday!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    Learning is for Superstars Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. This unit is so colorful! Thanks for sharing. Yep 3 weeks of looking at a unit is a lot! :(

    Your clipart selection must be massive! Thanks for sharing. have a great birthday week.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your freebie, Shuna! I love using videos in my teaching too - it really holds the kids' attention, so thanks for helping me add to my collection!
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Your unit looks adorable:) Mahalo for the freebie.

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing Shuna! Always good to include some videos - I love them!
    (this is my 3rd time trying to post a comment, so apologies if it comes up 3 times....)
    -Charlotte @ Early Years English

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I like the freebie an am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...