Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 14, 2013

100th Day/V-Day


Hiya Peepers

Shuna here

Happy V-Day

from this guy


Hope you have a great one

Here is a quick look at some of our V-Day/100th Day fun

 First we did some counting using the marshmallows that we had from yesterday's math lesson,

We then made our 100 day hats and crowns

This took forever

and I mean forever

The janitor is not so happy with me at the moment because stickers are everywhere!!!!

I promised if I never see a sticker again it will be too soon


After we finished up our hats we did 100 exercises

The kiddos are doing push up and bicycles!

Check out the little sweetie who is on her knees doing push ups!


 After that they were exhausted so we sat down and tried to think of 100 words we knew. We also

walked 100 steps, danced for 100 seconds and tried to hold our breath for 100 seconds too.

Next we  went on a scavenger hunt to find 100 kisses


 I hid 100 kisses around the room and the kiddos had to find them and use a bingo dot marker to

dot the number on the chart.







 Finally we enjoyed our 100th day snack

* Font by Mrs.Lamb*

 We celebrated our 100th day this morning and the V-Day party was supposed to be this afternoon

but by the time we got back in the room and from specials all we really had time to do was eat our

treats and pass out cards.

Since I am sure the kiddos will still be hyped up on the 20 cupcakes that they had today we will

probably have an after V-day celebration.

Peace Out Peepers


**** Random thought alert****

I have been thinking about getting a blog makeover

I am pretty sure that I will not be teaching kindergarten next year and I am thinking about changing

my blog name! Any suggestions as to what the new blog will be called?

Comment below with your thoughts



6 comments:

  1. Shuna! You almost scared me half to death when I had to do a double take after seeing a thumbnail image of some guy in my sidebar!! hahahaha

    You are hilarious!! Thank you for the mental break..hahaha


    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is a creepy valentine's guy!!! thanks for the laugh!!! Love u! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. An idea would be to continue with the "pocket full of...name" and complete the ending with whatever grade you will be teaching. "Pocket full of onesies, Pocket full of twosies, etc." This way some of the people who don't subscribe to your blog {I don't know why they wouldn't...LOL!} but enjoy and appreciate your posts will still be able to locate you easily when doing a search for your blog?!? Does that make any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWW!!! He is nasty!! What grade do you think you will be teaching?
    "Pocket Full of Little Learners?"

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that!

      I am thinking that I am going to be in first but I am really trying to leave out a grade level in case I get moved again

      Delete
  5. We make hats similar to yours and use dot markers/bingomarkers instead of a sticker. This year to differentiate with some of my kiddos I had some groups making patterns with their dot marker set of ten, others just did a straight group of ten, and still others used a ten frame spinner I found on line to different number combinations of ten to complete their groups of ten. A little chaotic, but well worth it to have my children meet their needs at the time. I teach K4. good luck next year, hopefully your custodian won't see any mess :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...