Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Something Big and a Linky

Hiya peeps

Shuna here

I am linking up with Lindsay from Primary Polka Dots

for a super fun linky



Yall know that I am the queen of all things clipart right?

Remember this pic from this post


I spend way 

way too much moola on clipart 

which is partically the reason that I started to make my own digi paper

So Lindsay's linky is the perfect linky for all those clipart lovers  and clipart obsessed!





----Chirp---

Don't forget about the FB Scavenger hunt tomorrow!

It is going to be tons of fun

Click the picture to learn more







Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a fun linky! I'm with you, I spend way too much on clip art (and that's why I started making my own backgrounds!) But that's also why I love My Cute Graphics. Laura allows teachers to use her adorable graphics for free for personal use or commercial use on Teachers Pay Teachers!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway info! :) Looks fun! :)

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for linking up! I love the little deer for your favorite clip...presh! AND I must admit, I'd have to buy out Ashley Hughes' store as well...*sigh* so little money, so much clip art! ;)

    Lindsay
    Primary Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you made me laugh outloud with the Smell It Peeps! I have discovered so many clip artists through you and so many sales because of you:) Thanks
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to stop by & tell you that you are the first person I thought of when I saw this linky on Primary Polka Dots blog. I had a feeling you'd be linking up!! You are my go to gal for clip art finds!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...