Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Mash Up { A Hodge Podge of Totally Random Things}

Hiya Peeps

Shuna here

I hope your Monday has been better than mine.

It has been raining all day. I do not like rain

I do not like rain at all


Especially when the rain is of the freezing type


Dismissal was horrible

30+ minutes standing outside under a breezeway in freezing rain with a dress, tights, and rainboots on was not fun!


Oh did I forget to mention that it is a breezy 34 degrees today!

Silly me 


Anyhoo now that my fingers have thawed enough to type I can get on with my post

First up is the new Kinderland Google+ group

Have you heard about it

It is definitely the place to be for all things kinder


This is an amazing opportunity for bloggers and non bloggers to get together and share awesome ideas!!!! If you love you some kinder like I love me some kinder come check it out


We all  know that kinders are the best!!!!!


Hop on over and check us out 

-----Chrip------


You can also check out the Kinderland Pinterest board for some awesome ideas!

There are tons of great pins and ideas being shared

Reminds me of what pinterest used to look like when I first joined

You will definitely want to follow this board 


Speaking of Pinterest

I just recently decided to reorganize my boards

They were a hot mess!

I am talking stinky, oozing, icky mess!

Thanks Maria for helping me figure it out


I went in and put all of my boards in ABC order

While doing that I went and deleted a truck load of boards

Tell me when did I get 70 boards?

It was way too much to keep up with

I could never find the board I was looking for when I got ready to pin

I am much lighter now and sitting at 50 boards that are all in order

Want to rearrange your boards?





You can check out my newly arranged boards here

Are you still with me?

I told ya this was going to be a mash up of random things

While on pinterest I came across this awesome pin

I am thinking about making these for my coworkers for RAK Day on the 26th


Cute isn't it

and simple too!

All you need is a clear frame some oh so cute scrapbook paper and a ribbon.

Add some post-it notes and you are all set

Check out this post for directions

----Chirp, Chirp---

I have gotten so many emails about Meet Someone New Sunday feature

I decided that I would start back doing it

I loved reading about fellow bloggers

If you would like to participate 

click below and fill out the form

 Photobucket

----Chirp, Chirp, Chirp----

I just finished up a fun little pack 

Have you seen this vid


My kiddos love love love this song

During our indoor recess we listen to this and have a dance contest

Talk about funny

It is hilarious!

I wish I could share the vid with yall

Anyhoo

We have been working on addition and subtraction pretty hard so I thought that I would take something make a fun little pack using gangnam clipart

Check out this cuteness





We are using these in our centers tomorrow and I can't wait to show you the pics

The kiddos are going to flip!

If you would like to have editable cards click here


One last thing


I have finally got myself together enough to open up my TN shop

Whoo Hoo me


If you would like to check it out click the button below

Everything is 15% off right now including the Gangnam pack


 

Peace Out Peeps

5 comments:

  1. I just love the fact that you created a pack of gangnam facts :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omggg, my kids would love the Gangam Facts!! They're obsessed, haha

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans! I just hooked up with the Google+ group. I am looking for some other Kinder folks to chat with! Thanks for the link up!

    The gangnam set is hysterical :)
    Karen
    Mrs. Jones’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have been wanting to edit and clean up my boards but find if I want to move pins around it is tedious. Anyone out there have tips for that????
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...