Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Displays, Fine Motor, & a Linky!

Hiya Peepers

Shuna P here


Here is a quick look at what we have been working on

Subtraction

The kiddos this year are doing really well with it

We are even moving to larger numbers

A look at our Subtraction Snowmen




Writing Bears

The kiddos wrote about wintery things

Writing is pretty much sucking at this point

The kiddos are driving me up a wall with the I like sentences!!!!

We will work on that





My kiddos are still struggling with fine motor skills! These are the times where I wish I could have 

a fine motor station because my kiddos really need one


One thing that I stated doing with my kiddos is having them paint with q-tips

Really q-tips!

They work people


When I first started having them paint I would give the kiddos a coloring sheet

The ones with the big spaces for them to color in and slowly we worked our way to coloring sheets 

with very small spaces

Here is an example of a couple of my kinder hearts



 


----chirp----


I am linking up



with Katie at Teacher to the Core and Lisa at Growing Firsties for a Shout Out Linky

The rules are super duper duper easy!


Shout out two bloggers

* one that has more followers than you

* one that has less followers than you

K so here goes


First up is Nicole from Rowdy in Room 300


I heart her blog so much

She is a crafty little genius and she makes some of the cutest things

This is a blog that you will want to check out!

Okay so I am going to cheat a little

I really just can't pick one

Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter



is quite awesome

She is so helpful and honestly I go to her blog just do look at it

It is so darn cute!

Her blog is amazing, her store is awesome and she is fan-ta-bu-lous

You like that word dontcha?

Okay now for the two that have less

First up is Mrs. Reed from Flying into First Grade



She has a great blog with awesome ideas

She is so upbeat and it is refreshing

Her blog is oodles of cuteness

Last up is Stacy from Funky Fresh Firsties

I just love that name



She is one funny little lady

I just love her style

K peeps that is all for now

Peace Out

10 comments:

  1. Aww! You are too sweet Shuna!! Thanks for the shout out!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I just wanted to let you know that I finally blogged about the Holly Bloggy Xmas Exchange and I linked to your cute Snuggle Up centers on TpT. Sorry it took me so dang long! Happy Friday tomorrow! :)

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting with Q-tips is a great idea! I need to do that with my kiddos more often, they love it.

    Happy New Year!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a post on what routines/procedures you'll be practicing when you go back in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see a post on what routines/procedures you'll be practicing when you go back in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finally able to catch up and read about 500 blog posts in my Google Reader and I came across this one and it made my morning! Thanks, so much, Shuna, for the kinds words. I feel the same exact way about you!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the paint with Q-Tip Idea!!! Where did you get the super cute coloring pages? I'm thinking I will start that in my art center this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too

      We even paint our spelling words with q-tips

      I cut them in half to cut down on the paint everywhere thing

      I just googled coloring sheets and this was one of them

      Delete
    2. oh oh oh...i just found a GREAT site with LOTS of this kind of art :)
      just thought I would share!
      check out http://www.doodle-art-alley.com/

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...