Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Winter!


Hiya Peepers

Shuna here

So if you read my post yesterday you know that winter has been giving me the blues. 

I love love love the winter time! In fact I am a winter baby so I have an affinity for cold weather

The last 3 days has me rethinking my love affair with winter

I don't know what the heck is going on with our weather but I don't like it one bit

It is sucking face

It is 35 degrees at the moment and the rain is freezing

Nothing like standing outside with freezing rain hitting you in the face

Good times, peeps, good times

Anyhoo

It is starting to look like winter in my classroom

Check out our cute snow globes that we made using tear art!

The kiddos loved them and they need the fine motor practice

They are so adorbs! 

One of the things that we have been focusing on this week is behavior. The kiddos got to enjoy two weeks at home pretty much flying free so when they came back to school it took them awhile to get back in the swing of things. 

I bought these cupcakes from Wally World during back to school time and I never used them.

So when we came back to school I pulled these bad boys out and put them to work. 

I use the cupcakes for individual behavior and I also use the cute table points for each table.

You can pick up the Table Points from Lori for the 



Since the kiddos have been working hard on their behavior for the last week and it has been so freakin cold and wet we decided to make some cocoa.

YUM just what we needed


That is all peepers 

I am linking up with Denise from Sunny Days

for her show and tell linky

Hop on over to check out some fun winter ideas




Peace Out Peeps










5 comments:

  1. The snow globes would be a neat bulletin board if paired with a writing! Thanks for sharing :) Also, it's sleeting here, too...NO fun!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do your student's get when they complete their table point sheet? Also how many stickers do they need on their cupcake and what do they get? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use table points sometimes too when the kiddos need a little extra motivation...
    the high temp. here in MN yesterday was 4 degrees. So yeah, I'm about done w/winter, too! :)

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been in freezing rain, but it does not sound like fun at all!
    Thanks for linking up to show and tell this week and sharing such great ideas!
    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and I am your newest follower, thanks to Math Maniac's giveaway!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...