Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I "Mustache" You a Question Mr. King

Hiya Peeps

Shuna here

I am linking up with Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade 

for Show and Tell Tuesday!


This weeks topic is MLK!

I can't believe that it is January already

Whew where did the year go?

I hope that May comes just as quickly

Anyhoo I am actually trying to plan early and get my resources together for MLK Day

so I thought that I would share some things that I will be doing 

To introduce my little kiddos to Martin 

I am going to show them the Brain Pop vid on Dr. King




and this vid

I am going to also have my kiddos do an interview of sorts with Dr. King. 

I created a little pack and craftivity for my kiddos to do








After we finish up that 

We are going to talk about diversity

I am going to set up some apples of all different colors and ask students what they are. I am going to ask the kiddos what makes each apple different.  

I am then going to cut up the apples and ask the kiddos what they notice about each apple

After we talk about how this applies to people we will enjoy the sweet snack 


That is all for today peeps

Peace Out
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to Show & Tell Tuesday!
    I just watched that You Tube video for the first time. It's great!

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...