Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am in School Supply Heaven


Hiya Peeps

Shuna here

First off I would like to thank  everyone who participated in the FB Blogger Scavenger Hunt! It was a blast and I hope that you thought so too!


Now for the real reason for this post! I am so excited I had to bump the post that was scheduled for today, somehow I figure that you would understand


So I went to 


to scoop up this


and somehow came out with this!
2013-01-07 15.24.50.jpg

2013-01-07 15.24.56.jpg

I know what you are probably sayin',

"That is one heck of a shopping trip!"


But I got all of these goodies for .10 cent a piece!

.10 cents people!


Here is a closer look at all the goodies I scooped up




90 spiral journals


100 cute file folders


Large Binders

Small Binders


My box of goodies


My receipt!

Check out the savings

474 bucks!


Okay be jealous

Very jealous!











Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I am so jealous, I LIVE for those kind of sales!!!!!!!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what? That's such a steal! I wonder if that deal was only at your local Office Max or at Office Max's nationwide!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a haul! Were they on sale or did you have some great coupon deal thing? I could really use a bunch of new binders!!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just really lucky to walk into that Office Depot that day.

      They were trying to get rid of all the BTS stuff.

      They didn't even have the stuff marked down that low

      One of the workers spotted me and I must have had that teacher glow on because she came up to me and say that I could get as much as I wanted from the Clearance section for .10 cent!

      She probably shouldn't have told me that because I cleaned it out

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...