Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, January 28, 2013

Have you heard?

Hiya Peeps

Shuna here

I recently just discovered the coolest thing since


well at least to me that is!


I am constantly looking for cool sites that I can use to engage my kiddos.

I like  to have a bunch of different activities when my kiddos learn about word families 

So in my search for an interactive lesson on word families I came across

Ms. Jessica's TpT shop

She has these super cool word family thingys

I clicked on one and it lead me to a site called prezi

Have you heard about Prezi.com?

It is awesome

Here is one that Ms. Jessica has in her shop for free


She has lots of others ones too including this one that we used last week


Not all of them have video are sound but they provide good teaching points for instruction

You can find almost any skill that you need!

For Free

Which makes it even better

Hop on over and check it out!

----Chirp----

Have you seen this awesomeness

A pep talk from a kid!




Peace out peeps

3 comments:

  1. Great, always looking for new sites!! Thanks!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Jessica's Prezi's! My kids are crazy for them, too.
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of Prezi, I've always wanted to try it out in the classroom! :) Okay, so for a moment when I saw the bread I was hoping you were going to tell us someone bought the Wonderbread recipe and it's coming back to stores. Don't laugh! I am in serious Wonderbread withdrawal! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...