Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Monday, January 21, 2013

Fab 10 Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebies

Hiya peepers

Shuna here

Welcome to my Fab 10 for this week

I have been working on this post for 2 weeks and never could get it finished

I was determined today to get it out



I am going to list some of the most awesome freebies that I have found all over the web this week

But before I start

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to bring back Meet Someone New Sundays

If you would like to be featured click on the Blogs I love tab for the deets

Okay here goes

Fab Free Number Uno

Is a cute Valentine craft from 1st Grade Hip Hip Hooray

Click on each pic to pick up you goodie


Fab Freebie Number 2

Fonts from Dana @ Fun in 1st Grade

Yall know how much I love me some cute fonts

and these are totally cute

and free



Freebie Number Three

is from Mrs. Wheeler

Her Mustache  Measurement Freebie is adorable!!!!!!!



Fab Freebie Number Four

Here is one from a blogger bud


Freebie Number Five

Is a cute little Groundhog's Day freebie


Number Six

This one is from the Fabulous Mel D

Our 100th day is coming up so this is perfect



Number Seven

Free Clipart 

Nuh said


Number 8

Yall know how much I love love love Julie from Make Take Teach

She makes the best stuff ever

Seriously 



Fab freebie 9

Tanya @ A+ Firsties

Has a cute President's Freebie


Number 10

from Kaci at Mrs. Hoffer's Spot






Bonus Freebies for the Week





Enjoy

Peace out Peeps

Make sure to sprinkle some love if you download

It is always nice to leave feedback and show that you appreciate all the hard work!








5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cheery post and the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of great freebies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shuna,

    I wanted to say thanks for the great post about the freebies. In today's economy we could always use a little help, plus you are helping to promote those stores or blogs and that is sweet. I also shared where I heard about their great freebies ;) Thanks again.

    The Convenient Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for the GREAT freebies!! I can't wait to use these in my classroom!!!

    Crystal
    zadorafamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebies! It's always great when you share such great stuff.
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...