Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dabbling! { A Freebie}

Hiya all

Shuna here


Don't laugh okay


Promise?


Since I have been at home for Winter Break 


I have been doing pretty much anything to avoid cleaning


I am sure  you know how that goes


So today I decided that I would T.R.Y.

my hand at digi paper


So here goes


Remember you promised not to laugh


Here is my first set

Whatcha think

You can scoop these up if you like for free

Click the pic below


Peace Out Peeps


5 comments:

  1. I like them! Can't wait to use them. Thanks for sharing!!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the digi paper looks great! Love the bright colors.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Erin
    (It's "OWL" Good In Kindergarten)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great!! I want to try to do some clip art eventually.. but we shall see! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shauna these are beautiful! Girl you are talented!!!! :o) Thank you for sharing!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...