Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tech Tip { New to Me}

Hey all

Shuna here


Short post but I wanted to tell you about I quick tip that I just figured out


It may be common to some of you but what is common for everyone else is not really to me, ha

My folks always say that I am book smart but the common sense part flew right over my head

So don't laugh or roll your eyes if you already knew this

K

I mean it

No rolling your eyes

Cause you know I can see that kind of thing

Here goes


I just figured out how to apply multiple clipart items in a powerpoint slide all at once

You know when you using clipart lettering and it is a pain to select each letter and insert it into a 

powerpoint







Font by Nicole and Miss Tiina Frames by Krista


Hope you found this little tip helpful

Oh and I should add that I am on a PC



I am linking up with Fern for Her Thursday Tech Tip


Peace out peepers


Have a great day




6 comments:

  1. Awesome tip~ I did not know about this one! What a time saver! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also didn't know about this tip. It has already been a huge time saver for me. Thanks!
    Carolyn
    dopey0222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tip! Love the letters!! Your blog is precious!

    Lindsay
    primarypolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking up at my new Thursday's Tech Tips for Teachers! I absolutely adore the way you did your step by step graphics! You are amazing! I've pinned you too! :)
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God, I did NOT know about that shortcut! Thanks for sharing, and fingers crossed it works on my Mac! :D

    Thanks,

    GAYLA
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not laughing! I am thankful! You just gave me something to save time and sanity! Bless you!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...