Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's Linky


Recycled new years resolutions

Hiya all

Shuna here


Dang is it already 2013? I must be getting old


Seriously this year quickly escaped me


So since it a new year it is that time

You know that time when you are all bubbly and 

sentimental and make all of these plans for the 

new incoming year. 


I am linking up with Jen for her New Year's Linky 

party! She has made it easy peasy 



So here goes

My personal resolution is to lose some major weight AND do better with saving money!

My blogging resolution is to get back to it!


In the past 6 months blogging has taken a back seat

With all the other social media outlets it is hard to keep up

So I promise that I will do better

Here's to a awesome new year


----Chrip----


Have you heard about the new collabo pinterest blog that is exclusively for kinder and firsties


pic borrowed from Hadar

There are some fan-ta-bu-lous contributors, myself included, and it is bursting with ideas, freebies 

and all around goodness

This is a must follow board

Hop on over and check it out

Peace out peeps






Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love that picture on the top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with both of your resolutions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna...thanks for the tip on the collabo pinterest board! :) I'm your newest follower! :) Stop on by my blog anytime! ;) I'm a first grade teacher in Florida! :)

    Tamara Russell from Mrs. Russell's Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shuna, I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and good luck to you on your resolutions. I can relate to most of them! LOL!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are a fabulous blogger, much better than myself!! Have a fabulous New Year!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your resolutions! :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shuna,

    Thanks for sharing your collaborative Pinterest board! I can't wait to share it with all 14 K-1 teachers at my school!

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shuna,

    Thanks for sharing your collaborative Pinterest board! I can't wait to share it with the 14 K-1 teachers at my school...they will love it!

    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...