Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Monday, December 31, 2012

Currently

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here


I am once again linking up with Farley 


for her monthly currently feature




Listening: I am sitting here listening to Etta James and NCIS while trying to finish up my MLK pack.

I must have noise to create. I can't function when it is quiet

I have to have noise when I fall asleep too

I know

I am weird!


Lovin: This break!!!!!!!! nuf said


moving on


Thinking: 5 am next Monday is going to kick me in the rear

My sleep pattern is all kinds of jacked up 





Wanting: MacBook Pro

 I want it 

no real reason

just got this computer less than a year ago

but I want a Mac

So there


Needing: Nothing

I am blessed

I don't have enough room in my house for all the stuff I have now


OLW: Laugh

It really is the best medicine

Many not solve all your problems but it will definitely make you feel better!



Make sure to hop on over to Farley's blog and link yourself up 




Peace Out Peeps








10 comments:

  1. Don't worry you are not the only one who needs noise to get work done or to fall asleep to, I am the same way. My mind wonders if it is completely silent. I know it sounds backwards, but it is true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand about the sleep schedule - but I will worry about that Monday morning! Your blog is awesome!


    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see your MLK Pack..I am in need of some new activities for MLK day!

    Happy New Year!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for linking up... I too am going to get my booty kicked because I have to get up at like 430 to get ready in time to do the PD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need noise for everything too. I don't like the quiet. It makes my brain race otherwise.

    Love your little laughter pic. So funny!

    This sleep thing is bad. I've been staying up so late. It's because I've been hanging around with The 3am Teacher. She's a bad influence on me haha.

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can we return Mondays? That's really funny! Hope you get your MacBook soon. I love mine. Happy New Year!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than laughter!! That little picture is AWESOME!

    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holiday breaks are amazing but I agree with the sleep being crazy off. I have enjoyed sleeping in until 10 every morning. Found you through Farley's link up and am your newest follower.

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy & More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, we must remember to laugh! I'm the same way, even about sleeping with noise-we had a power outage and it was just too quiet-couldn't sleep.

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAUGH!! Love the graphic too! Keep laughing and smiling,
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...