Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, December 28, 2012

Clipart Addicts

Hiya all

Shuna here


This is going to be a short post 


I came across this clipart sale a earlier this week and I almost didn't want to share it

Have your every been to the digi-scrap website? Aisne makes some of the cutest clipart and she is 

such a sweetie

Check out some of her work





Are you ready for some good news?

All her sets are 1 buck

One freakin buck


B.U.T.

if you hop on over right now you can buy her whole store

90 SETS for a whopping









wait for it















still waiting














10 bucks!!! Now that is an amazing deal


Hurry and go get your shop on


you only have till the 31st to scoop up this amazing deal

Peace Out Peeps







Pin It

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is AMAZING!!! Only $10!! I am on my way, I can't pass up a great deal like that and her graphics are adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the info!!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the info. I just purchased her stuff and I let her know how I found out about her site. I don't have a store or a blog (maybe someday..how do y'all have time!?!) but in the meantime I can make some cute stuff for my darlins'. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are my go to person for where to find adorable clip art!! I love it!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...