Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why I Dislike Black Friday and a Sale!

Hiya Peeps

Shuna here

I know that you are pooped from Black Friday sales

This is the first year I have not participated

After last year I said that I needed a break

I am a movie fanatic so last year I stayed up Thursday night and braved the cold weather in search of DVD's 

Yes, peepers DVDs

I did get some other stuff

but I went out for the movie gold!

Picture this

There I was in Walmart

Standing in front of a huge pile of DVDs

I got excited


So many movies

I was doing fine for about 2.5 seconds and then I guess everyone else discovered the pile too

Here I am with my handful of DVDs 

standing in the middle of a mob scene that formed around me

All I could do was stand there spinning in circles

saying let me out

I wanna live

Nobody freakin moved!!!!

Not cool people

Not cool

My sister had to come and rescue me after we hollered Marco, Polo

Needless to say

I am still recovering!


Here are some goodies in my store that are on sale right now

Don't worry a mob won't bomb rush and attack you

This is a mob free zone!

Anyhoo here are a few of my newest products that you might want to check out during the sale

super cute button from my fave clipart goddess Ashley

Click each pic to check out each products

Hop on over to Michelle's Blog to see what other fabulous bloggers are having great sales


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...