Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, November 9, 2012

Turkey Packs and a Freebie

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here


Turkey season is upon us and you know what that means

Black Friday

A time where I spin way too much freakin money

oh and the other little diddy that gets me excited 

is that we are out for an entire week!!

Yeah

If you are like me then you will be doing lots of turkey projects and activities

Here are my latest turkey packs








If you would like to check these out you can click



and 


I also just finished up a small math pack that you can pick up





Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


3 comments:

  1. What a terrific freebie! Thank you for sharing this at TBA, have a great weekend!!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I love reading your blog! It makes me want to teach kindergarten again!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shuna! How cute are these?!?! Adorable! I'm a new follower. :)

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...