Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Photo Dump and a Bunch of Randomness and a Party



Hiya Peepers
Shuna here
Long time no type, huh?
I have been busy, err um……………
Cleaning!
Umm negative but that is what I should be doing. I have had a lot on my plate this year. I have a student teacher, another teacher that I mentor, I have had to do 2 workshops/presentations plus on top of all that find some time to teach. Boy I sure am glad that I have this week to actually sit and gather my thoughts. I was in desperate need

Anyhoo

First up is Larry Bell

I love love love him

ME and Larry up early one Saturday morning

 If you don't know about him google him 

Let's see what else I have been up too

I got one of these bad boys
right smack dab in the middle of my phonics lesson

and I must say I don't know how I ever taught without it

Moving on

We have been learning about transportation

Check out our art work that we did





Okay I know this post has been all over the place

Do you follow me on my FB fan page

There is a little button at the top of the page that will take you there

I am have my FB Fan Party again

If you were around the last time I did one it was pretty fun

Anyhoo

You must be a fan to play along

Starts today


That is all for now 
Simba says,
"Peace out Peeps"






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You sure have been busy! I love your cute transportation bulletin board and your ladybugs. Did you really get your smart board DURING your lesson? That's an interruption I actually wouldn't mind having. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about my smart board Shuna, I just look at it and think - how did I ever manage before this? Love your bulletin boards. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...