Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Friday, November 23, 2012

A Sale and A Hop!

Hiya Peepers 

Shuna here


It is that time again

The TpT Cyber Monday sale Plus Tuesday is here!

Are you excited

Sure you are

I hope that you didn't spend all your money on Black Friday deals

So if you follow my blog you know that I am quite noisy

and a bit nutso

I wanna know what you are buying so that I can stock up and add to my already crazy long wishlist!


Here is my wishlist so far

and there is always room for more! HeHe

During the sale I am going to be snatching up these goodies


I am buying a ton of clipart


Click here to check out

Creative Clips

Lidia's Doodles

Little Red

Ashley Hughes

Pink Cat Studio

 3AM Teacher


Click here to check out

Made for 1st Grade

Growing Kinders

Mrs. Hoffer's Spot



Your turn
What are you buying

I would love for you to grab the banner and link up




get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. Your wish list is as bad as mine :) Glad I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a follower, found you through TBTS. I will come back and link up once I have my post done with all my wishes!!

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...