Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where Do YOU Get Your Graphics Linky

Hiya Peeps

Shuna here

I am linking up to share where I get some of my graphics from

Mine you I have a slight problem with collecting things

Let me show you what I am talking about

Here is a look at my clipart folder


LOoks normal huh?

Well let me tell you everything is not what it appears to be!

Each one of these folders is jammed packed with other folders that are jammed pack with others!

Peep my numbers out peeps!


Here are a few of my favs that are aiding my addiction

You know for all other addictions they have these little things called support groups


I might need one of those.......















This is just a small, small, small snippet of the clipart that I use 

Second Grade Math Mania is having an awesome link to share where to find some fab clipart and graphics

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am a clipart junkie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because I have been looking for new places to find clip art! Thank you for sharing and I'm glad I'm not the only one hoarding graphics on my computer. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize it all!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!I am new to blogging and TPT!! If you have any advice pls leave it on my page and follow me when you get a chance! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sure have a lot of clip art. Loving this linky cause I'm finding all sort of clip art out there that I never even knew existed. I am a new follower.
    ilive2learnilove2grow 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...