Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Fan-Ta-Bu-Lous Freebies! Scoop them up NOW

Hiya Peepers

Shuna  here


I don't have a Meet Someone New Today


I know I know

Sad face but Perk Up

Today I am going to share some of the most fan-ta-bu-lous freebies you have ever 

seen in your life!

Really I am!

Here goes

Click each pic to take you there

Make sure to sprinkle a little love to each person and let them know you are loving their freebie!

A number order freebie for numbers 1-10 from Cheryl  from Crayons and Curls


Free fall writing paper from Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom




Free Treat or Treat Sight Word game from Mrs. Wheeler @ Mrs. Wheeler's First




Who Stole My Candy Sight Word Game From Ashley @ The Teacher's Treasure




Trick or Treat Addition from Kristen @ A Day in First Grade



A Pumpkin Graphing Activity from Stacy @ Funky Fresh Firsties




Fall Writing Prompts from Susan @ T.G.I.F


Fall Mini Pack from Valerie @ All Students Can Shine



Candy Corn Matching from Caitlin @ Kindergarten Smiles




Hope you enjoy the freebies

Peace Out Peeps

3 comments:

  1. Shuna, you are AWESOME! Such great freebies! and thank you for the shout-out!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shuna for the shout out! I love these freebies! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...