Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, October 8, 2012

Noun Pack and Some Freebies

Hiya peepers

Shuna here

Today is Monday


The dreaded Monday that always comes too early!

This week is going to be pretty chaotic for me

From proctoring to field trips this week is going to be super duper busy

How is your Monday?


We have been working on Nouns

I whipped this cute little Write the Room Center together for my Kiddos

Here is a quick peek at the noun pack


Included are 26 noun write the room cards, 2 recording sheets, a roll and cover noun sheet and 2 

sorting mats! If you would like the check out this pack click on the pic above

Click here to grab the freebie that goes along with my noun pack in case you missed it

I have also finished up my Halloween Sight Word Pack

I can't wait to use these with my kinders in the next couple weeks




If you would like to check this out click the pics above


Now on to the freebie

My kiddos are still struggling with counting so I made this quick counting pack

Nothing special just something that they can use to practice counting numbers 1-20

These are counting mats that the kiddos can use real acorns or the acorns included to practice counting



Did you check out my Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebie Post

If you missed it you can check it out here

If you would like to be part of the next one you can sign up here





One last piece of business

I would love if you checked out the new Kinderland blog

It has some amazing bloggers contributing 



Peace Out Peeps

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my linky party! i love your blog and all of your fabulous ideas!
    Christine
    thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shuna, You have won my linky party giveaway! Send me your email address so I can send you your prize. Thanks again for linking up!
    Christine
    thecrazyprekclassroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, all of your creations are so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...