Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, September 17, 2012

Umm I do still have a blog right plus a freebie from a friend!

Hi peepers


Shuna P here

You probably have forgotten my name by now

I couldn't blame you if you did

I have been feeling like 


I just can't seem to keep up

This is the first year that I feel like my kiddos are not settled yet

We have been in school about a month and a half and my kiddos still don't have their routine yet

This week I have been pooped! 

Next week will be better

I think know

Anyhoo

I have been meaning to share some classroom happenings but.......

I won't even get into the excuses

---Chirp---

I finally got my kiddos carpet folders ready


Shall I say I got them ready two weeks AFTER school started

Ay well better later than never right?



They turned out pretty cute

If I do say so myself



On the inside of the carpet folders are the student hands which they use to write on during carpet time
We use these from everything to responding to questions, practice writing letters and numbers and much more!

We also have a pencil pouch in it that has our review flashcards and marker for the calendar pages



These are our review cards

The students have a card for money, colors and shapes


Have you seen these?

These are sticker books from the Dollar Store!

I peeled each student and stuck them on cardstock

Laminated and viola

Can you can ink saver



Next is our Alpha chart

We say our sounds and do the motions to each letter

We also play I-spy

100's chart

Ten Frame

 Daily Calendar

Kathleen at Growing Kinders created this lovely calendar set

Let me tell ya

When I first started this is August it was like pulling freakin teeth out with a rusty wrench

I wanted to pull my hair out

The kiddos were...

I don't even know what they were

buts lets just say they weren't in room 11!

That was a month ago and now

while they are not all still there I can see how much more they are able to do

I love these calendar journals

I really love love love them

They cover all the essential math skills everyday and those little smarties that were on cloud 9999999

are now on cloud 999! Whoo Hoo can you say progress






Next month we will add another page to our calendar folder

If you want to check out the calendar set you can click here     

----Chirp----

My friend and pre-k teacher at my school just started her own TpT store

I have been on her since this summer to upload something and she finally did today

She just posted these little cuties for free

Make sure you go check them out and tell her I sent ya




Peace out peepers

I am going to leave you with my cute little furry friend that came home with me a couple of weeks ago

Meet Simba

Peepers





**** Update****

Apparently I am still spinning my wheels because silly me forgot to link up to the freebie!

If you want the covers click below







2 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    I have been wanting another pet for a while and when I saw him I knew that I wanted HIM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...