Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Meet Someone New Sunday with Freebies Of Course!







Hiya peeps

Shuna P here

I promise that I am going to do better with my blogging schedule. I already have some great things lined up for yall 
Thanks so much for sticking around

anywhoo

today is meet someone new sunday
Tanja is a hoot and sweet to boot
Don't forget to stop by her blog and show her some love

hi everyone! I'm Tanja (Ms. T)!

When I was in Hawaii earlier this year!

1. What is the name of your blog?
Journey of a Substitute Teacher


MsT3
2. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for a year and a few months now.


3. Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?
 What inspired me to start blogging was the day I got a phone call that I didn't get the job I applied to. I felt like I had no one to talk to about it or that would relate. Blogging was like a journal at first.

4. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?
 I've heard a ton as a sub, but one of the funniest things a kid has told me was when one day I was wearing my glasses. He came up to me and said, "I'll trade you my eyes for your broken ones!"

5. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade?
I live in Oregon. This is my 6th year as a substitute. I sub in K-5.


6. What are you totally obsessed with?
Right now I'm totally obsessed with salsa. As in the food! I love eating it with carrots . Weird, I know!


7. If you can have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability what would it be?
I'd love to get a new laptop or maybe a Mac.


8. complete these sentences

I could not live without  friends and family.

I always seem to have a smile on my face.


When I am not smiling, my kiddos now I mean business

I am secretly a(n) ninja lol.

I feel like a kid again when I watch/do  swing at a playground.

10. 3 things that best describe you
Smiles, loyal, fun


11. What are your top 3 fav blogs?
3? That's hard as I have a ton, but I'm following the rules!
In no particular order


12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?
It didn't happen until my senior year in high school and I was taking a pre-school class and helped in a kindergarten. Seeing the kiddos get that a-ha look when they learned something did it for me!


14. Best teacher tip (organization,management,etc)
Don't let them see you sweat! 

15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know
I'm an only child.

16. Make us laugh!
What is the best joke that you know or share a funny pic
This one is so funny because I know I did this in school (but not because I didn't finish homework, because I just didn't want to answer!)


17. In a past life what would you have been?
I've always had a strong love for everything pioneer or Old England.

18. What is the first thing that comes to mind
Snakes  Slithering
Dogs Cute!
Money Cha-ching
Friday Hello weekend!
Monday Already?
Pinterest Twilight zone 
Shoes Toms
Food  Yum
Diets   Oh joy
School  Kids
Target Money pit
Cooking  Love to!
Yard Work  Mowing lawn
Disney Movie Little Mermaid
Guilty Pleasure  Reality TV
TV Show  Grimm
Music  Any
Movie  An Officer and a Gentleman


Which would you choose

Food or shoes  Food
Clipart or a book  Ahhhhh! Book
Ice cream or candy Ice cream
Dollar bin goodies or actual household items  Dollar bin
Chips or cookie   Cookie
School supplies or groceries   School supplies
Classroom décor or home décor  Class decor
Comfy teacher shoes or heels  Comfy!
Target or Walmart    Target
Tea or Coffee   Tea
Night owl or early bird   Night Owl
Dog or cat   Cat

What is the last thing you:
ate Banana
saw   my cat
bought  Toms!
did Create a unit

What are you in love with right now?
I'm in love with my new pair of Toms

Share your fav clipart
The 3 AM Teacher
KPM Doodles

Fave Font
 Wish I Were Taller


 Links to:

TpT  and  TN
My FB 


And I've brought a freebie with me!

Peace out Peeps
If you would like to be featured send me a chirp!


Photobucket Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love
    Love love that picture of
    You Tanja! No matter which one you change it to that is always the one i see in my
    Head-
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love that pic too and it will always me think of Hawaii!
      Journey of a Substitute Teacher
      and
      Endless Pinabilities!

      Delete
  2. Fun! It's nice to get to know you a bit more Tanja!! I love that you visit my blog often. I have appreciated your comments and support since I started!! You are wonderful:))

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinna! I feel like I've been slacking on visiting but maybe now that I have a little more time I'll be able to again. Love ya girly!

      Journey of a Substitute Teacher
      and
      Endless Pinabilities!

      Delete
  3. I love this! So fun to read about you and all your favs! This is such a great idea.
    I absolutely love the clocks. I know I already have few ideas on how to use them and can't wait to share your link with my mentees.

    Thank you for sharing-
    Kristen

    I do, We Do, You Do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice Kristen! Yeah they could be used for around the clock or math games!

      Journey of a Substitute Teacher
      and
      Endless Pinabilities!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...