Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Meet Someone New and Freebies


Hiya Peepers

Its that time of the week again

Meet Someone New Sunday


Up today is Jenna from Diving into Learning!

What is the name of your blog?
 Diving Into Learning
 Blog Button

 How long have you been blogging?
I’ve had this blog for about 2 months

Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?
I’ve had blogs before and I used to stalk teacher/education blogs. After awhile I finally decided to make my own blog dedicated to teaching.

What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?
That I could not be their best friend because I was a girl (this came from a 4 year old boy during a discussion about friends). Then he added because I was his teacher to, but once he leaves my class we can be friends but I can’t be his best friend because I would still be a girl.

What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade
I live in North Carolina and I’ve taught pre-k for 3 years now. I’m also currently working with a 1st grade class in addition to my pre-k class.

What are you totally obsessed with?
TPT, clip art, pinterest and my Silhouette Cameo.

If you can have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability , what would it be?
A trip around the world. I love to travel and I’ve been to a wide variety of places but I would love to take a year off to just travel.

 complete these sentences

I could not live without chocolate.

I always seem to have homework to do for school.


When I clap my hands my kiddos now I mean business

I am secretly a(n) pinterest addict (ok that may not be a secret)

I feel like a kid again when I go to the beach.


3 things that best describe you
Organized, laid back, good listener

What are your top 3 fav blogs




What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?
Well, I didn’t start out to become a teacher but when I ended up in the pre-k classroom, I realized how much I actually enjoyed teaching.

Best teacher tip (organization,management,etc)
Overplan! It drives me crazy not having enough stuff to do. I would rather plan an extra activity and not use it than realize that I need something else to do because we still have a lot of time.

 One thing that your followers would be surprised to know
I love scrapbooking!

Make us laugh!
What is the best joke that you know or share a funny pic


In a past life what would you have been?
A pirate (I love the beach and ocean)

What is the first thing that comes to mind
Snakes ewwww
Dogs I have 2!
Money need more
Friday high school football
Monday its’ here already?!?
Pinterest obsession
Shoes need more
Food mac and cheese
Diets nope
School fun! Just don’t like homework
Target dollar spot (that my husband tries to get me to avoid)
Cooking sometimes
Yard Work love it when it’s not hot outside
Disney Movie yes! I love all Disney movies and I watch them over and over again
Guilty Pleasure milkshakes from Cookout
TV Show Friends
Music country
Movie Independence Day


Which would you choose

Food or shoes
Clipart or a book (that is hard one to choose between)
Ice cream or candy
Dollar bin goodies or actual household items
Chips or cookie
School supplies or groceries
Classroom decor or home decor
Comfy teacher shoes or heels
Target or Walmart
Sweet Tea or Coffee
Night owl or early bird
Dog or cat

What is the last thing you:
Ate French fries
Saw my dog
Bought stuff to clean the house
Did homework

What are you in love with right now?
My Silhouette Cameo

Share your fav clipart
Graphics From The Pond


 Links to



Freebies:











Thanks Jenna!

Please visit Jenna at her spot on the web

If you would like to be featured send me a chirp!
Shuna P @ Pocket Full of Kinders 
pocketofkinders@gmail.com

-Chirp-

Make sure you check out my sale-a-bration!

Stock up while you can



Peace out Peeps






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just love these meet someone new Sunday posts! I'm heading to her blog now...

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids
    Come by my blog to win SCENTOS markers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shuna - I always love seeing you on the forums so thought I would stop by here and say hi. Cute idea to pick a person on Sundays. You are always so thoughtful. HUGS :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...