Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Me Love me Some Fonts

Hiya Peepers

Shuna P here


Isn't she cute! My melonhead came in.

Nikki from MelonHeadz did a great job

Obviously I have a teeny tiny problem with cute animals and strawberry fanta

I love love love fonts

I must say that it is a tad bit of a problem

I have way too many freakin fonts

So I started thinking

Yep me thinking

Sitting on my couch tapping my chin 

There must be other peeps that love fonts as much as I do

I started to compile a list of my favorite fonts with the intention of sharing with yall

but it quickly got out of hand!

20 pages and 100 fonts later

 I decided that I am going to do a Font Love post every Thursday instead

Most of the fonts are free for personal and commercial use 

However some do require that you purchase or make a small donation

Please read all TOU's BEFORE downloading!




Peace out little peepers!




Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I looove your melonhead clip art! She is super cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Melonheadz avatar. It's just how I picture you! Thanks for the fonts suggestions too. Have you unpacked all of that Journeys stuff yet? I'm finishing the last day of the "Welcome to K" weeks tomorrow, we're off because of Labor Day. I'm not quite feeling it yet <:0(

    Donna Williams
    darryl40w@att.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and it took me forever!

      It is a little boring to me but maybe that is b/c I am still getting used to it! I wish we would have gotten REading Street though so we could have gotten the iPads!

      Delete
  3. I love me some fonts, but your little Melonhead is to die for!!! How cute is THAT????????

    Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am

      I have missed ya in the bloggersphere!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...