Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, September 14, 2012

Kindergarten Common Core

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here

I just saw this amazing resource and couldn't pass it up. Have you started Common Core yet? We started last year and let me tell you the first couple of months were quite overwhelming! I can't tell you how many PDs we had on CC. My team started this year with a year under our belt be we still get overwhelmed from time to time. I have read so much about CC and how to implement and found so many lovely resources that have made the transition a little easier.

Then yesterday, my friend Heather Shelton from Mrs. Shelton's Kindergartenposted about this new Kindergarten Common Core workbook.  Have you seen this thing?




This workbook is amazing and a must have! It is over 600 pages filled with lots of goodies to make the transition to Common Core a bit easier.

Lots of great centers and activities for both Language Arts and Math to get your students engaged


IF you are a blogger find out how to get the book just click HERE to find out about how you can do it! You won't be disappointed

If you are not a blogger, but this sounds like something you are interested in, you can check out the Kindergarten Common Core Workbook by clicking on Kindergarten Common Core.


Peace out Peepers!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your awesome blog post! Teachers, check out the Kindergarten Common Core Workbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have any of those workbooks for other grade levels? That sounds helpful!

    BTW - I saw your post on Rowdy in Room 300's giveaway! You could also enter to win a laminator over at my blog...double up your chances!! :) Come check it out if you get the chance! :)

    Heather
    Sensational Seconds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I recently just saw the one for 1st grade and let me tell ya it is well worth the money!

      The kinder one is amazing!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...