Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Meet Someone New SundayI

Hiya Peepers

Shuna P here

I hope that you had a blessed week

I started Meet Someone New Sunday about 7 months ago and I can't believe the response it has gotten! When I started I wanted to shine a spotlight on some amazing bloggers that you may not know

I have gotten so must from this community of teachers that it is simply amazing! Outsiders will not understand the strong bond that we teachers have built through the use of a blog

The connections, the resources, the laughs, the smiles, the tears and the FREEBIES have brought us together like none other!

K........enough of the mushy stuff
* I am playing around with a new banner for meet someone new! How do you like this one?*


This week our featured blogger is  Stephany from Primary Possibilities

2. How long have you been blogging?

The three of us... for about 4 months

3. Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?

Finding educational items on Pinterest

4. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?

Oh, my!  I once had a student say, “I have something
for you!”  and he had a dead mouse in a ziploc bag!

5. What state do you live in and how many years have
you been a teacher?
What grade  Indiana, 7th year,
Kindergarten and First

6. What are you totally obsessed with?  organization

7. If you can have one thing, regardless of price or
reasonability what would it be?

Is this where I am supposed to say, “world
peace”... but right now I would be happy with an inground swimming pool!.

complete these sentences
I could not live without
water  :) and my kids of course

I always seem to straighten things! :)
When I glare at my kiddos now I mean business

I am secretly a(n) blog stalker

I feel like a kid again when I watch/do
celebrate holidays and birthdays with my students.

10. 3 things that best describe you
organized, giggly, obessed

11. What are your top 3 fav blogs

(There are so many, but these were the first three that came to mind.)

12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you
wanted to be a teacher?

I came out of the womb with a clipboard and was  twirling a whistle. : )
He he he..
Really... as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a
teacher.

14. Best teacher tip (organization,management,etc)
PBIS
15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know

My son was born with glaucoma (very rare for a 5th
month old)..It has made me appreciate things more.

16. Make us laugh!
What is the best joke that you know or share a funny
pic
Why was Tigger looking in the toliet?
He was looking for Pooh!

17. In a past life what would you have been?
farmer

18. What is the first thing that comes to mind
Snakes-letter s
Dogs-Tilly and Ben
Money-need some
Friday-yeah!
Monday-ughh!
Pinterest-food
Shoes-cute
Food-yummy
Diets-need it
School-kids
Target-bargain dollar bin
Cooking-never
Yard Work-relaxing
Disney Movie-Lion King
Guilty Pleasure-Pinterest
TV Show-Parks and Rec
Music-all
Movie-Christmas Vacation
Lifetime-movie network


Which would you choose
shoes
Clipart
candy
Dollar bin goodies
Chips
School supplies
Classroom décor or home décor- BOTH
Comfy teacher shoes
Target
Tea
early bird
Dog
iPhone


What are you in love with right now?
Fabulous clipart
KPM Doodles

Fave Font
Doodle Basic

You can find Stephany here
Blog  http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

TpT/TN  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/
Stephany-Dillon
and http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/MrsVanmeterandhttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

and now for the freebies

* If you pick up the freebies so Stephany a little support and follow her! Don't forget to tell her I sent ya!*










Peace Out Little Peepers

Shuna 


If you would like to be the next featured teacher send me a chirp!














3 comments:

  1. I would love love love to be your next featured teacher! I'm new to blogging and all the way over in the UK - where I appear to be one of the only teacher bloggers.. there's lots of you in America!

    I'm also having a giveaway on my blog as I've just started to make resources and recently opened my TpT store! Check it out

    http://misslynchslearners.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/giveaway.html

    Dani x
    kingpercyrulesall@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I can't wait to read this on Sundays! I would also be interested in being featured sometime in the future. Thanks for the follow and you have a great blog!
    Latoya
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shuna! I love your blog! I'm your newest follower! I thought I was following already, but I guess I've just been coming over from my favorites bar! What a sweet and supportive idea to do Meet A New Friend Sunday! I'd love to be featured, is it OK that I teach second grade?

    I love your blog and all of your great input on the forums! I always get a giggle it when I see your sweet face poppin' out of the corner of your picture!
    Thanks for being so giving and fun!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...