Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Its Back! Meet Someone New Sunday

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

I have missed you so

I have just completed my first full week of school and I am just now getting into the swing of things

My feel still hurt

Actually they are still killing me

Darn me for wearing flip flops all summer

My bladder is still on summer time

It is taking me way too long to eat lunch

My bed time now how been moved to 7p.m

But

Other than that I am back into the school groove!

Anyhoo 

Enough about me

Meet Someone New too a little summer break and now it is back

I have been getting countless emails about it so I am happy to have it come back

Today we are going to me a loving new friend in the bloggersphere

Blogs I love questionnaire!
Hiya Peeps
Ms. Patterson here

Get as Wacky or Crazy as you will like to!! Remember have fun and share lots of pics

1. What is the name of your blog?
 (include a link and blog button)

The Paper Maid






2. How long have you been blogging?

I’ve been blogging on and off for a few years, but with my latest blog since May, 2012.

3. Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?
I just love to do show and tell.  I don’t have a big social life outside of the home, and blogging allows me to share about what’s happening in my life.


4. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade?

I live in Victoria, Australia.  I’ve been homeschooling/teaching for just over 16 years.  I currently have 2 highschoolers, a grade 2, a grade 1, and a preschooler that I teach.


5. What type of curriculum do you use?

I love Christian Light Education, Rod and Staff, Mystery of History, and Story Of The World.  I also love to pick up ideas and things from REAL teachers to supplement my homeschooling.  That’s why I keep following all you awesome ladies.  So that I can learn to be a better teacher.  I also like to make some of my own workbooks/worksheets as well.


6. What are you totally obsessed with?

Paper~!!  I sort of also have a compulsion to print things.  Ummmm and I also have a thing for office equipment.


7. If you can have one thing,  what would it be?

A house.
We used to have one, but then we sold it so that we could move/travel around Australia – so I have this really HUGE ginormous caravan ( trailer ) that’s like a fully decked out home parked out in the front yard.


8. complete these sentences

I could not live without____________

food

I always seem to ____________

buy stuff – seriously.  Sometimes I think that I have an illness with having to buy things.


When I __________________ my kiddos now I mean business

raise my voice.

I am secretly a(n)_____________________________

worksheet maker.  Even though there is SO much cool curriculum, and many talented people out there, I just have to go and make some more worksheets myself.  


I feel like a kid again when I watch/do_________________

When I get to go shopping at Office Works with a pocket full of cash.


10. 3 things that best describe you

1.         Friendly
2.          Busy and Productive
3.         Patient



11. What are your top 3 fav blogs ( Please include links)

1.         Going Nutty –

2.          A Peaceful Day - http://ohpeacefulday.blogspot.com.au/


12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?

When I watched Romper Room as a little, little, little child.


14. Best teacher tip (organization,management,etc)

Keep all your currently used program and papers bound together.

Have LOTS of storage.


15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know

That I have 8 children.  Seven of them still live at home, and my 2 grandbabies also live at home with us as well.


16. Make us laugh!
What is the best joke that you know or share a funny pic

That’s a tough job.  Laughing.  Ummm.

A guy walks in…..

No, wait, a guy walks into a bar…….ouch~!


17. In a past life what would you have been? 

In the mind of God.


18. What is the first thing that comes to mind
Snakes__________slimy, lollies
Dogs__________smelly, dirty
Money_________swinging in the trees, watch out for that treeeeee~!!  Oh – it says “money”.  Oh well.  My answer still stands.
Friday__________whoo hoo~!! – the weekend is almost here.
Monday__________hard work day
Pinterest___________fun to waste time
Shoes__________not too fancy
Food__________chinese – must have vegetables that taste nice.
Diets__________always on one
School__________always thinking of things that we could do, will do, need to do.
Target__________for shopping
Cooking___________easy things.  I love my food but time is of the essence, and super valuable – can’t spend hours on it.
Yard Work___________no thank you.
Guilty Pleasure____________sugar
TV Show_________________no TV – we only watch the occasional video.
Lifetime_________________supply of books or internet.


Which would you choose

Food or shoes

Food

Clipart or a book

Book


Ice cream or candy

Candy


Dollar bin goodies or actual household items

Tough one – oh I don’t know.  Can I please have both for this question? 


Chips or cookie

Chips


School supplies or groceries

School supplies – I need help with my diet anyway.  lol


Classroom décor or home décor

Home décor – my home is my school.  Although I do have a separate room for the school.

Comfy teacher shoes or heels

Comfy shoes


Target or Walmart

Target – well Kmart – well, it just depends on what I am looking for.


Tea or Coffee

Usually tea, but will also drink coffee.


Night owl or early bird

Depends on what’s happening with the family.  I try to get to bed early.  Usually successful on the nights I’m not blogging, facebooking, or on Pinterest.


Dog or cat

Cat


What are you in love with right now?

Paper.  LOL
Blogging
Pinterest
DIY easy paper projects


Fabulous clipart

KPM Doodles


Fave Font

I have a few favorites this past week:

Wish I were taller

Smiley monster

Gilligans island

Doodle Print

And fontmoochers



The Paper Maid
http://adepts.blogspot.com

TpT/TN

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Deborah-Perrot

Pinterest

http://pinterest.com/mrsadept/



Thanks for letting me play and get to meet some new peoples.
Here’s a freebie for you all:



What blogging advice would you give a new blogger ? (two tips)
1. Comment, comment, comment and get the word out that you have a blog.  Link up and join up to as many things as you can.
2. Add as many gadgets as you can to your blog to make it user friendly.

My favorite room in my house is:

My Classroom.


This is what my school room looks like in our home.
_________ Chirp _______

If you would like to be featured sent me a chirP

Up next:

Stephanie from Primary Possiblities



Peace out Peeps







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...