Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I know I know I am late to the party!

Hiya Peeps

Its Shuna P here

First of all 

I would like to thank each of my followers here on my blog and on my store

Thank you for each person who purchased from me

I am only 100 followers away from 1000 and I am planning a little frenzy for you when I reach that 

number! Stay turned



I am linking up with Blog Hoppin to share by BTS finds from TpT

Warning I bought a lot!

Brace yourself





















Whew

No one can say that I didn't do my part to stimulate the economy!

Thats all peeps


Now I must go hide because my bank account is looking for me

She is sad

Very sad

I left her next to nothing.........................

Peace out peeps!

3 comments:

  1. I loved checking out your purchases! I made a few of the same ones!!
    Teach With Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking up my farm unit!! ;) You went on a shopping SPREE!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And did!

      I hate making small purchases so this is a result of that

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...