Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, August 6, 2012

I Finally Did it! Made it Monday

HIya Peeps

Shuna P here

For those of you visiting Welcome to Pocket Full of Kinders!

So I have been meaning to link up with Tara @ 4th Grade Frolics and her Made it Monday series but I 

have been too lazy to make anything


I am so excited that I can F.I.N.A.L.L.Y link up because I made something

Whoooo Hoooooooo!



So without further ado

Here is my little craft inspired by one of my blogging buds Nicole

I know that you all have seen them little dinks all over the web 

But now I am throwing mine in the mix

Here is Nicole's 


Here is mine




N.A.I.L.E.D 

It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole would be so proud!


Umm no it looks terrible

I hated it. So it sat for a couple of weeks, nevermind the date I made it in July and just snapped the pics

 because I deemed it too ugly for you guys to see!

I am sorry for harm I caused to your eyes with this atrocity!

Please forgive me

I hope to redeem myself

Here is how my new alphabet organizer looks

 I then traced an outline of the little boxes and cut them to fit

I sprayed spray adhesive on the box, a little too much on some of them, and placed the cut out on the

box.
 Came out pretty cute but the remnants of the old box were driving me crazy

I should have used the other side of the little box but I did not think about that till half way through the

project! I just pulled the paper off an flipped the little box on the other side

Now that I look closer I should have flipped Bb over too!

I am much happier with this one!


I like Nicole's idea of using it to hold alphabet magnets for word work

I used this last year and I think that I will moved this one to the kiddos Word Work Center



In other news you can check me out today and get a fabulous freebie


Peace Out Peeps



22 comments:

  1. I think it is absolutely adorable! Where did you get the box? I haven't seen one of those! Nice work...:)

    Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got the box from Hobby Lobby it is a Christmas Advent Calendar

      Delete
  2. Your "new and improved" looks so nice. What a terrific idea. It all just goes together so nicely. Yeah!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad that it worked out because I was not even going to use it if I couldn't get it to look cuter!

      Delete
  3. Yes, you nailed it :) (I love those "Nailed It" pins.) I think it looks fabulous!!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks your very much ma'am! I am so pleased with the way it turned out

      Delete
  5. I love it! But I also like the old one...where did you get the box, and is the other one a shoe holder?

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the box from Hobby Lobby it was a Christmas Advent Calendar

      and the hanging one is a jewelry holder

      Delete
  6. bahahahha Shuna!! You are hilarious!! I don't think the first one looks too bad, but I *love* the scrapbook paper covered one! Love it girl!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I don't think I have enough patience for all that craftiness lol I think I might just buy a shoe rack when I get $$. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shuna P...I fouhd your blog on the Monday Made It Linky...I love the new and improved box, its so cute...The colors and the fabric under the letters are adorable! I am currently thinking of a way to use this inmy 4th grade class. Be sure to check my MOnday Made it and the rest of my blog at Miss Milton's Memoirs
    Your newest follower,
    Charell

    P.S. How in the world do you make that cute signature at the end of your posts...I've been trying to find out for forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at HIYA PEEPS!!! You are so hilarious and entertaining!! I could not stop reading! I LOVE you project! I think it is just perfect!! I am your newest follower. When I am having a bad day and need to be cheered up I will pop in!! Lol!!! Thanks for making my day! I would love for you to check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It turned out great! Love those letters!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Shauna!! The "nailed it" pins on Pinterest are my favs. My bestie and I always make projects and then have to decide if we nailed it or not :) You nailed this one -- but in a good way! Yay for your first Monday Made it success!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your alpha box! Great redo. Would love you to follow me at
    http://justaprimarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you are not afraid to tell it like it is! I mess up more times than I get it right and it's so nice to see the process you went through to get it to look oh so cute. I always wonder how long it takes others when I see them post a picture perfect project. haha Thanks so much for sharing, Shuna! I love your blog, too. Makes me wish I taught the little ones. :) Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I'm your newest follower and I gave you a shout out on my blog!
    PinkPolkaDotsandPreK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...