Howdy folks! It's Kelley Dolling from Teacher Idea Factory. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be guest bloggin' here today! When I heard Shuna needed a few people to jump in for her during that crazy first week back at school, I raised my hand immediately :) There is no way I would have missed out on helpin' out the gal who helped me oh-so much when I first got started bloggin' back in March!
On that note, I couldn't be a guest in such a special place without offering up a freebie in honor of Shuna's first day with her new crew. It's called, Back To School Roll, Snip, and Graph . . .
|CLICK HERE to download this game!|
I used this roll-n-graph game concept all the time in small groups when I taught kinder and I will be bringing it back as an easy first week activity for my firsties this year! Here's how this little ditty rolls (hahahaha . . . rolls)!
- Provide each student in your center with a graph, picture cards, and a die.
- Students roll the die, count the dots, and cut out that same number of backpacks from their picture cards.
- These are glued in the appropriate column on their graph and the number can either be written or tallied on the line below.
- These steps are repeated for the book, lunchbox, and bus columns.
- NOTE: Thank you KMP Doodles for your help in the design department . . . you always help me look good!
Simple. Quick. Little Prep. It's a Back to School activity at it's finest :)
On a final note today, if you are in need of an easy Back to School craftivity, check out The Best Thing Write + Tear Art Craft. It's FREE and I cannot tell you how precious they look when they are up on the walls :)
Well, that's it for me today, friends! If you like what you see, I'd love to have you pay me a little visit at Teacher Idea Factory in the near future.
A huge thank you to Shuna for letting me hang out today. I had a ball :)Pin It