Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back To School Blog Hunt ( Freebie)


Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

If you are new here pull up a chair and stay awhile

Have you been following along with the Back to School Blog Hunt?

The Lovely Mary from Sharing Kindergarten has gotten some top bloggers together to share an awesome freebie with some fabulous folks

That's you peeps


With the new school year starting for most 
everyone is filled will the giddyness that only teachers experience during the first day of school

*Butterflies start fluttering
*Brain starts dancing with wonderful ideas
*Feet start aching in anticipation
*Smiles start forming
*Bank account starts depleting 
*Last minute mad dash is in full swing*

Teachers live for the day when they get to meet their new kiddos

*Smiles will be aplenty
*Laughter will be heard
*Fun will be had
*You will be walking on cloud 9

Then suddenly it will start to rain

H.A.R.D.!!!!

The cloud you were walking on suddenly and abruptly moves to the left and

you will fall hard!

Those smiling faces that once were so sweet 

Now 

not so much

Those little buggers will start to work on the last nerve

You will want to pull your hair out

Don't do that 

It will not be a good look for you!

You will want to run for the hills

BUT

you love your job so instead

 you decided to take a mental health day

Good for you

Well when that day comes

Which it will

Don't kid yourself

You are not that awesome!

Hehe

Make sure your sub is all set



My freebie for ya today is a sub binder set and a to go transportation list

 

Included with the binder set is a portable transportation list that can be cut out and put on a binder ring

This list can be hung beside the door on a command hook and be taken outside with you during 

dismissal time!!

Simply write in the student's name and you are ready to go





Hope you enjoy your little freebie 

Check out my blogging bud Nicole to see what freebie she has posted today





Peace Out Peeps






Pin It

12 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it! My bank account was definitely depleted! Still is actually! :)
    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah.............every August it always happens

      I try to stop it but the back to school aisle always wins in the end!

      Delete
  2. Shuna! You are always sharing so many cute things with us. I totally agree with your post. You are a great descriptive writer! Thanks for the goodies. I hope you don't fall too hard this year! LOL!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell literally today and it was not good

      I guess I will be putting this to use a lot sooner that I thought

      Thanks LOri

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank ya love for visiting me!

      I am glad you like the freebies

      Delete
  4. Oh Shuna! I am new to the blogging world (I don't even have my own blog yet) but you are definitely my favourite blogger :P I love all of the cute things you make, but more than that, I just love reading your blog posts because they always show your personality! Thanks, and keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!

      Welcome to the world of blogging


      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this great freebie. I am one of your newest followers. Great blog :)

    -V

    http://specialteacherforspecialkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting my little spot

    I am hopping over to check yours out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.
    Free Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...