Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School and Some Freebies




Hiya Peeps 

Shuna P here

I am so sorry for my absence lately!

I am just now settling back into school life

I have been in school for a full week now

24 little kinders is going to be a breeze compared to the 33 I started off with last year

*I promise that I am going to post classroom pics soon*

Anyhoo

I promised that I would show you all my classroom bench that I made using crates

I had a sheet of plywood cut at Lowes

I covered the plywood with and eggshell
 ( you know the thing-ga-ma-jig that goes on your bed)

I have also heard that some people use cut up sleeping mats


I covered the wood and egg shell with fabric


I folded it over and used a staple gun to secure it to the wood




I added plastic vinyl to the top to make it pee resistant and viola all set

I forgot to snap a pic of the completed bench

Here is a picture of the crates that I made to kinda give you an idea of how the bench looks


Moving on

For the first week of school it is mad chaos at my school
We went from a tiny school
To a not so tiny school
Due to rezoning

Lets just say it took us a while to figure it out

For the first week of school I had my students wear these name tags so that I could identify them

Boy let me tell ya these little tags were a lifesaver!

Pin them to your students book bags and go





You can pick up your own tags here for only $2.50!

These will also make great field trip tags

I also have been working on these Mixed Up Word Series
These have been so fun to make
They are great for tubs and easy to get ready

The kiddos use the picture clues to help figure out the mystery word. They then match the picture and the word to the correct card





If you are interested you can click here to check it out

Just in case you did not see the Case of the Mixed Up Numbers freebie I am posting it again




I also did a guest post over @ Kindergarten Lifestyle and you can check it out if you would like

Make sure to bring a boat with you for the load of freebies that you can get over there


Alrighty peeps

Peace Out

Here is a little cuteness for you










2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...