Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Peek Into My Room & A Sale!


Hiya Peeps

Is Shuna P here!

Can you believe that I started school on Friday and I still am not done!

Ugh 

I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing stuff just everywhere

Hopefully I will be finished by this week so that I can show you all my labor of love

Here is a quick peek into my room 

My classroom door

So F.R.E.A.K.I.N. cute!



 My sign that I had made!

One of the boards that I have not finished! 
Tags below are for open house 
They are my contact information for parents to stick on their fridge so they will always have my info


Student tags for the first week of school

 Back of Tags

Goodie bags for open house



Inside the goodie bag

A lei to wear for the first day, a tropical juice, magic confetti poem with glitter and parent magnet

 The view when you walk in my classroom



_________Chirp___________
Did you know that there is a sale going on


I am sure that you did


Now is the perfect time to stock up on all those things on your wishlist


made by Jen Bates

If you are interested here are some of the goodies that you can scoop up right now from my store















Meet New Friends Sunday will return next week!

Peace out Peeps






17 comments:

  1. You are not kidding- your door IS stinkin' cute!! Everything looks fabulous Shuna!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa

      This year has by far taken me the longest to put together! I will be glad when it is done

      Delete
  2. Your classroom looks adorable!!! You door is so cute:)


    I'm having a giveaway over at my new Clip Art blog! I hope you'll come by and check it out:)
    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun! Clip Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you

      By the way Tammy I love you clipart and I am sharing about your giveaway on my FB page

      Delete
  3. I love the alphabet circles you have over the white board. Are they in your TPT store??? I really need those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I got the circles from Lidia at Kinder Alphabet

      Here is the link to where you can get them http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Round-Alphabet-Signs-in-red-polka-dots

      Delete
  4. Cute Classroom :)

    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shauna your rooms looks great! I especially love those colorful curtains you have!! I was in Hobby Lobby the other day..or maybe it was Jo Ann Fabrics..? Well in one of them I saw the fabric you used for your new crate seats and I thought to myself *You know you're a teacher blogger when you recognize the fabrics that your blog friends used in their rooms* LOL!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that all the time

      I will be in a store and see something that I have seen on a blog and FB and say to myself hey I saw that on so and so's blog!

      Don't worry you are not the only one who has those moments

      By the way I got the fabric from Hobby Lobby

      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. Your room is too cute!

    I'm a Mississippi girl too! :)

    When you get a chance, hop on over and check out my new blog.
    Have a Happy School Year!
    Christy :)
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your door. I have a beachy/ocean theme in my room too. I'm happy to be your newest follower. Come check out my blog sometime. :)
    Jean

    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room looks fabulous! I am so glad I found your blog:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your curtains give your room such a bright and beautiful light. I would love to come to school in such a beautiful room. Your new kinders will love it.

    Donna W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! Looks fabulous! We start Monday and I am about 75% done...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shuna, your room looks HUGE! How lucky you are to have so much space! What a cute, cute environment you created for you little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room look AWESOME! I love it!

    http://peanutgallery19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...