Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

RAndomness: MY trip, My goodies, Wanna Win, Freebie

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

It is so nice to be posting on my own blog!

I am just stopping by though


I am currently sitting on my balcony in Florida

I am loving my mini vacay

Anyhoo

I have been so busy that I have forgotten to share my goodies from my trip to Atlanta

*I was going to get the teacher desk but they were out of stock and to send it to me would have cost $800+ dollars so needless to say I didn't get my dream desk!*

Before I start I am warning you  this post will be picture heavy


Inside the hotel



I went to IKEA! Since I live so far away I only get to go once a year



Some of my goodies that I bought

I also bought 2 bookshelves put they are in shambles on my floor so no pic of that










Any trip I go on I have to go to the aquarium



It was 106 degrees in Atlanta AND a 2 hour wait time to get inside the aquarium

The line was so freaking long

The sissy


Finally got inside

He was too cute




I got to touch them!

King CEnter














I also went to my fav store

3 times!!!!!!!!


Maybe I can finally link up with Made it Monday?

MY obsession is getting a little out of hand


Okay if you have made it this far down this post you deserve a happy



Don't forget to join my FB fan party to have a chance to win 8 cool products from my store


Peace OUt Peeps

From Sunny Florida!

I will be back Friday then it is off to B-ham, Baton Rouge and Dallas

8 comments:

  1. What a great trip you had!
    I'm sorry about your desk, but at least you have some plastic baskets... I am addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing a lot of traveling! How fun! I didn't even know there was a MLK center. If I ever get to Atlanta, that will be a must see! Sorry you didn't get your desk but it looks like you still had a lot of fun shopping. Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! My whole first grade team is headed to Atlanta in a week and we have the same places on our "to-do" list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. What part of Florida are you vacationing in?? :) If you don't mind my asking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks like a lot of fun! I am dying for a trip to Ikea now!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had an amazing trip, despite not getting your dream desk. I love Atlanta and their aquarium is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures of your trip!! Isn't IKEA awesome? Thanks for the adorable magic confetti freebie. I did something similar to that last year & the kids absolutely LOVED it! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fabulous trip. Love Ikea too!! I also have a basket obsession.
    Danielle
    Twirlybird Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...